Friday, June 27, 2014

26/52

A portrait of our child, once a week, every week in 2014.26/52
Sawyer, my sister, and I went to one of my favourite childhood places: Birchwood Dairy. Sure, I said that I wanted Sawyer to play at the little petting zoo area, but really I was just having a big ol' pregnancy ice cream craving.

This boy loves animals. Well, he loves them from a distance until he has had adequate time to test the waters. I'm thinking it's a good thing to love animals yet but skeptical - a nice healthy respect. He so badly wanted to feed the goats like Mama and Aunty were. Childhood logic dictates that if you close your eyes, the danger factor has been greatly decreased - right?June 2014
He runs and screams at any given moment. June 2014
He's been doing that eyebrow since day one. For real people.
June 2014

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I haven't seen him do that eyebrow thing before - it's awesome. Lucy does not have a fear of animals and goes full force to hug any animal she sees. I'm pretty sure she inherited that from me...all animals are our friends, right? And they all need hugs...right?

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart.