Saturday, June 21, 2014

25/52

A portrait of our child, once a week, every week in 2014.25/52
Boy, oh, boy. I'm not a morning person. I like to wake up slowly. Of course this hasn't actually occurred in over a year and I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that it does not get easier to get used to early mornings. The problem is, Sawyer isn't exactly a ball of joy when he wakes up either (I understand, I'm the same way my boy). This Saturday morning was especially bad. And it did not help our situation that Papa is gone ocean fishing for a while. There was a lot of inconsolable screaming. The only thing that calmed him down? 10 minutes of The Magic School Bus and an apple. I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie! I've just been getting some lovely summer sleep ins lately! A joy. Wishing you some easy mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi... Such a cute photo... Loving that onepiece btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart.